How do I use it?
To use the Rice Mobile Web, you'll need:
- A web-capable mobile device:
- Most recent 'feature' phones (including flip, slider or bar phones like the RAZR, Chocolate, Sync, EnV, etc.)
- Smartphone (BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Treo, Centro, Android, etc.)
- iPhone or iPod Touch
- WiFi PDA (Windows Mobile, Palm T|X)
- A network connection: A web/data plan from your carrier* or a WiFi connection if your device has WiFi.
To get to the Rice Mobile Web: On your mobile device, launch your web browser and go to:
Note: do not use 'www' in the web address.
Your device's browser may be found under 'MediaNET' (AT&T Wireless), 'Get It Now > News & Info' (Verizon Wireless), 'Power Vision' (Sprint), 'Safari' (iPhone/iPod Touch), 'Internet Explorer' (Windows Mobile), 'Opera' (some feature phones and smartphones), or just 'Web' or 'Browser'.
The Rice Mobile Web will automatically detect your device type and deliver an experience optimized for it.
* Important note:
The Rice Mobile Web is a free service. Extra data charges may apply
when using any website on your mobile device depending on your service plan.